- If you or anyone in your family feels sick, or shows symptoms such as fever,
cough, shortness of breath, etc.… please stay home and rest until one
symptom free for 14 days.
- We will be doing our best to limit body contact, no checking and focus on
“foot first” defensive positioning to ensure distance can be applied in a
practical manner without taking too much away from applying concepts and
enjoying the sport itself.
- All players will have their temperature taken upon arrival. If a player exhibits
an abnormal body temperature, they will be politely asked to leave and will
have to provide a doctor’s note in order to return to play.
- We will have limited amounts of wipes / hand sanitizer but will provide a
station upon entering. If possible, please provide players with personal hand
/ equipment sanitizer spray.
- PLAYERS SHOULD LEAVE ALL EQUIPMENT ON THE ENTIRE TIME. We will
be on the field for short periods of time so we ask that all players remain fully
suited up unless a medical emergency or injury prevents this from
- All Players will show up to the field ready to play and will not change out of
equipment or share equipment until session is complete and field is vacated.
- All Parents will remain in cars – no spectators will be allowed
- There will be no water station for refillable water bottles. Please bring a
REUSABLE WATER JUG, FILLED UP, WITH YOUR PLAYERS NAME CLEARLY
ON THE LID AND SIDE OF JUG. TO REDUCE CONFUSION OF WATER
BOTTLES PLEASE DO NOT BRING PLASTIC DISPOSABLE WATER BOTTLES.
- Please understand that we are operating as safely as possible and if you feel
uncertain, we want you to be honest and refrain from registering until you
feel as a family, it is safe to do so.